1) Place the bottle neck in the hole of the stand, hold the bottle by the bottom (bottom) slightly upwards as shown.
2) The correct place where it is permitted to rest the bottle rests is indicated in Figure 2 by the figure.
3) Turn the black plastic wheel under the bottle neck so that the two head restraints squeeze the bottle neck.
4) Drop the bottle and turn the knob to the opposite side, the bottom of the bottle will start to drop.
5) Turn until the desired - horizontal - position of the bottle is reached.
Designed for bottle up to 0.75l
Do not clean the rack with abrasives.
The bottle stand is not designed for carrying and transporting.